Group “Bucket of Money” Plan is the most sensible solution for employers who want to:
- Recruit new employees and retain top talent.
- Decrease the cost of health care expenses by selecting higher-deductible plans and supplementing with Gap Medical Insurance.
- Lower or eliminate deductibles and out of pocket expenses
- Lower overall cost of insurance to employers
- Improve plan design and coverage
As employees shoulder a greater share of healthcare costs, supplemental health benefits can help individuals manage out-of-pocket medical expenses without relying on their savings. Group “Bucket of Money” Plan is designed to help limit exposure to out-of-pocket medical expenses when the primary health insurance deductible has not been met. Our plans are flexible to meet the needs of each employer group.
High-deductible healthcare plans require employees to pay for most of their medical expenses until the healthcare deductible has been satisfied. Group “Bucket of Money” Plan can help by providing coverage when employees have not met their healthcare deductible.
- One Bucket of Money strategy provides a simplified benefit structure by combining inpatient or outpatient benefit options.
- Guaranteed Issue and no pre-existing condition limitations.
- Coverage is provided for most inpatient and outpatient services that are covered by the underlying primary healthcare plan and applied to the deductible or coinsurance provision.
- Benefits are paid directly to the medical service provider. Claim forms are not necessary in most cases when an assignment of benefits exists.
- Plans can also include benefits for doctor’s office visits.
- 1099 and/or W2 employees qualify.
- Benefits are assignable, so that providers can file claims.
- Plans can be customized to meet specific needs.
- Spreadsheet enrollments accepted.
- Group size as few as 2 accepted and no participation requirements.
- Employer paid or payroll deduction.
What are you waiting for? Schedule a call today and get a no obligation quote for your group and take advantage of the free 2MyPolicies.com limited time offer.